Wednesday, November 19, 2014

2014-11-19 - Park HQ/Mesquite Springs/Indian Trail/Utah Trail Loop

Strava

Bike: Road
Miles: 14.3
Start Time 1:39
Moving Time: 1:05:24
Elevation(Ft): 344
Avg Spd(M): 13.1
Max Spd(M): 35.3
Temp Out: 64
Temp In: 66

Decent ride on a cool day. The plants at Park HQ are starting to recover from the long hot summer:

I have been working on my Ural the last 2 afternoons: fluids change, new oil filter o-ring, new engine oil drain plug washer, new spark plugs, fuel filters, air pipes and new Duro front tire. I am happy to say I was able to mount the new tire myself. The bike is running well and hopefully the new o-ring a drain plug washer will stop the annoying oil leaks. I also took it to the car wash and sprayed off the oil and gunk from the engine and rear end and rinsed the whole bike off at home.

Last night I set up a table and started the winter jigsaw puzzle fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment