Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2014-06-03 - Very Short Ride on 3 Speed

Miles: 0.8
Start Time 7:27
Moving Time: 0:07:50
Elevation(Ft): 0
Avg Spd(M): 6.4
Max Spd(M): 10.3
Cad Avg:
HR Avg(BPM): 93
HR Max(BPM):
Temp Out:
Temp In:

I set out to ride 50-10 miles but ran into Carmine and Becky who had been working for several hours to get Becky's new phone online. The were headed to eat and invited me and since it is Becky's last night here I decided to go. We went to Santana's and had some good Mexican food. I was very hungry and really enjoyed it.

I received my new Acer 8" Android tablet a RAM camera mount ball today. The tablet is great so far. It is a replacement for my old Acer 10" tablet which died a week or two ago. I will use the RAM mount to run my small video camera in the car on my trip to Apple Valley for a dental appointment tomorrow.

Camera With Ball Screwed into Tripod Mount:

Mount Parts:

Complete Setup Ready to Suction to Car Windshield:

New Tablet:

No comments:

Post a Comment