Monday, April 14, 2014

2014-04-14 - Same Old Night Ride to Luckie Park on 3 Speed

Miles: 8.3
Start Time 7:02
Moving Time: 0:54:33
Elevation(Ft): 182
Avg Spd(M): 9.1
Max Spd(M): 21.5
Cad Avg:
HR Avg(BPM):
HR Max(BPM):
Temp Out:
Temp In: 73

Usual ride to park. Very pleasant and cool evening. Low average speed because I rode in circles and talked to a neighbor several minutes on way out of home park.

I filled the swamp cooler this morning and set it up on the thermostat. This was a cooler day than the last few but I decided I had had enough of 98 degree inside temps. I have the thermostat set to keep it around 80-82 inside which is about right for me. I read on a forum that sugar-free Kool-Aid is a good substance for deodorizing a cooler so I put some Hawaiian Punch in. I think it is working so far.

Lunar Eclipse and "Blood Moon" Tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment