Friday, January 16, 2015

2016-01-16 - By Ural to San Onofre Beach

Strava

Bike: Ural
Miles: 154.9
Start Time 1:13
Moving Time: 3:33:18
Elevation(Ft):
Avg Spd(M):
Max Spd(M):
Temp Out:
Temp In:

I got loaded up and left home just before noon. The weather was ideal for a ride, clear and not hot and not cold. I had to stop at the local auto parts store to get some oil as the engine level was low. I got gas in Joshua Tree and again at lake Elsinore. I took CA-60 to the 215 then south to Perris where I got on CA-74 which I took to Elsinore then over the hill (Ortega Highway) to I-5 at San Jaun Capistrano. I arrived at Doug's campsite at 4:00. Since he is a civilian Navy employee he can use the Marine beach facility and he was parked right across the street from the sand. I unloaded then changed clothes and we went a few miles north into San Clemente for Mexican food. After dinner we returned to the trailer and visited until bedtime. I was pretty tired and went to sleep relatively early, around 10:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment