Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2013-07-31 - Airport Loop on Tour Bike

Kilometers: 36.3
Start Time: 12:15
Moving Time: 2:19:17
Elevation(M): 125
Average Speed(KPH): 15.6
Max Speed(KPH): 49.0
Temp Out: 100
Temp In: 103

I do not seem to do well riding in the direct sun when the temperature is over 100 degrees and today's ride is a good example. I was too hot an somewhat miserable the entire distance. I also can just not seem to learn to enjoy riding into a headwind no matter how hard I try. Other than the heat and wind the ride was fine. The bike was flawless as usual. I need to go either earlier or later in the day. Later too often equates to more wind so I went at a bad time today. I slept late and decided to gamble that the heat would not be too bad and that I would miss the wind. I lost on both counts. Oh well.

The New Sandals in Action

I guess the Thermometer is not Stuck

Enough Wind to Blow the Bike Over

No comments:

Post a Comment