Monday, March 9, 2015

2015-03-09 - Airport Loop to JTNP HQ and Home Through Town

Strava

Bike: Nashbar Carbon 105
Miles: 26.0
Start Time 4:10
Moving Time: 1:58:45
Elevation: 527
Avg Spd: 13.1
Max Spd: 31.5
Temp Out: 78
Temp In: 72

A beautiful early spring afternoon ride with a slight North breeze. I am liking the new bike more every day. It makes climbing hills almost a pleasure.

I carelessly left the phone I use as a dashboard on the bike after last evening's ride so it was dead. I plugged it into my Biologic bicycle battery which I have been keeping on the bike to backup the phone battery on longer rides and it lasted through the ride (see photos below). When I got home I looked for the USB cable with the charging tip that fits the Biologic but could not find it but I did finally find my heart rate monitor strap. It was at the bottom of a storage bin with seasonal motorcycle gear. I am charging the Biologic with the A/C charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment