Friday, February 14, 2014

2014-02-14 - Night Ride Around Park on Fuji

Miles: 5.5
Start Time 7:00
Moving Time: 36:20
Elevation(Ft): 0
Avg Spd(M): 9.0
Max Spd(M): 15.8
Temp Out: 70
Temp In: 70

I went out at 4:00 to ride but ended up helping Kim and Dorothy who bought Rich and Hazel's lot paint their deck railing. Any excuse will do. After we stopped due to darkness I moved a headlight from the road bike to the Fuji and did 5 laps in the park to burn a few calories (234, dinner). A beautiful 80 degree day. I appear to be down an honest 5 pounds. Good!

This morning I took the crank and the remains of the bearings and the cups out of the Murray single speed. I put up a hook and have it handing on the shed now. The bottom bracket for it came this afternoon. Now I only need the cranks and BB adapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment