Friday, February 28, 2014

2014-02-28 - A Bit of Activity in Gym on a Rainy Day

Exercycle
Miles: 5.0
Start Time 5:00
Moving Time: 0:25:
Elevation(Ft): 0
Avg Spd(M): 12.00
Max Spd(M): 12.00
Temp Out:
Temp In:

Eliptical
Miles: .61
Start Time 5:30
Moving Time: 15:00
Elevation(Ft): 0
Avg Spd(M): 2.5
Max Spd(M): 2.8
Temp Out:
Temp In:

It has rained/showered off and on all day and the streets in the park are wet. I did not want to take any of my bikes out to get splattered with muddy water so I went to the gym which is far from my favorite form of exercise, especially bicycling. I rode an upright and a recumbent for 25 minutes then got on an elliptical trainer for 15 minuted of an "interval" session. I needed to burn some calories to account for the 12" Subway sandwich I had for lunch yesterday. My original plan this morning was to take the tour bike around the airport loop but that will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment