Sunday, March 2, 2014

2014-03-02 - Luckie Park Loop Plus Laps on Vilano SS

Miles: 12.5
Start Time 11:09
Moving Time: 1:08:01
Elevation(Ft): 127
Avg Spd(M): 11.0
Max Spd(M): 25.5
HR Avg(BPM):
HR Max(BPM):
Temp Out: 58
Temp In: 62

I went out to take an easy ride and pretty much stuck to that except that I went quite a bit farther than I anticipated. I stopped at Luckie Park and got some photos with the Sony camera. They are better. At least the green is about right and the shutter speed was high enough to prevent most blurring. The down side was that the sun was so bight I could not see anything on the viewfinder display.

The 44/16 gearing is bothering my knees. Last night I ordered a 20 tooth freewheel which I hope will be enough to ease the load. BTW, nothing about the bike is Sette except the sticker which I thought would complement the frame. Likewise Fuji. The stem is the original that came on my mountain bike which I replaced with an adjustable stem. The wheels came from Craig's List and hence the white hubs and the reason I choose a white brake.

No comments:

Post a Comment