Friday, March 14, 2014

2014-03-14 - Late Evening Ride Around Home on Single Speed

Miles: 10.1
Start Time 6:19
Moving Time: 0:59:12
Elevation(Ft): 0
Avg Spd(M): 10.3
Max Spd(M): 15.4
HR Avg(BPM):
HR Max(BPM):
Temp Out: 75
Temp In: 71

New 3/32" x 41 Tooth Chain Ring:

I have received the above ring, the new 3/32" chain, a 1/2 link and axle nuts with rotating washers. The chain and ring will make the drive line all 3/32", the 1/2 link will allow me to get the chain length just right although I may not need it with the slightly smaller ring, and the nuts will hopefully eliminate the tendency of the axle to "walk" in the dropouts when it is being tightened. I have not decided if I will install these items now or wait until the new axle arrives.

It was a warm calm evening for a quick ride. I had a long nap this afternoon and feel much better. The bike is working well which is why I may wait to change the ring and chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment