Sunday, March 16, 2014

2014-03-16 - Leer Road/Pole Line Road Loop on Single Speed

Miles: 27.0
Start Time 11:55
Moving Time: 2:15:10
Elevation(Ft): 924
Avg Spd(M): 12.0
Max Spd(M): 30.9
HR Avg(BPM):
HR Max(BPM):
Temp Out: 75
Temp In: 80

A beautiful warm afternoon with a mile S to W wind. Not much to report bike worked well. Still using 1/8" chainwheel and chain. My legs felt like wet noodles for the first 8 or so miles then I was OK to go. I put on heart strap but forgot to switch watches. I do not care about heart rate that much anyway, fortunately. It is getting warm enough to justify a second bottle cage on the bike. I will have to move the pump to the top tube to do it.

Copper Mountain in Background (Mt. San Gorgonio in far distance):

At Luckie Park:

Desert View:

No comments:

Post a Comment