Wednesday, March 26, 2014

2014-03-26 - Cold and Dark in the Park

Miles: 2.1
Start Time 7:37
Moving Time: 0:16:23
Elevation(Ft): 0
Avg Spd(M): 7.8
Max Spd(M): 13.6
HR Avg(BPM):
HR Max(BPM):
Temp Out: 61
Temp In: 61

I went out in the dark intending to do about 5 miles/laps but stopped after 2. There is a cold 5-10 West wind. My nose has been running today. I don't know if I am getting the cold that is going around or a reprise of the one I had in October or if the blooming olive trees are affecting me. Either way it is getting annoying. This might explain why I was so tired today as well.

I wore my Crocs clogs and did not get 10 yards before I was hitting the pump with my heel. The pump went back on the rack and I took the mounting bracket off the seatstay when I got home. End of experiment.

I took the scooter carburetor over to the park shop and blew out all the passages I could find, reassembled it and put it back on the scooter. The battery appears to be a dead duck in spite of being on the charger overnight which is no surprise. Is has been sitting idle outside for 2-3 years. More tinkering is in order and most probably a new battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment