Sunday, March 23, 2014

2014-03-23 - Baseline/Valle Vista/Bagdad Loop on Single Speed

Miles: 19.1
Start Time 11:38
Moving Time: 1:36:42
Elevation(Ft): 467
Avg Spd(M): 11.9
Max Spd(M): 34.0
HR Avg(BPM):
HR Max(BPM):
Temp Out:
Temp In: 78

Warm afternoon with high clouds and mild breeze, mostly East. Legs tired for some reason. I moved pump to top tube and put on a second bottle cage in deference to warmer weather. I ended up not going as far as I expected and only needed one bottle anyway but soon 2 will be in order. I have to take the pump off or hang the bike by the seat tube to keep it on the work stand now. Neither is convenient. I ordered a luggage rack and will bungee the pump on it when it arrives. End of problem.

Two Bottles:

Biking the Easy Way:

Biking the Easy Way - Part II:

The Pump (Master Blaster):

Due to a twist of fate I have two of these pumps. They are the best portable pumps going but take up a lot of Real Estate on the bike. You can actually get 100-130 pounds into a tire by the side of the road without getting a hernia.

Pump Removed to Make Room for Work Stand Clamp:

No comments:

Post a Comment