Saturday, March 29, 2014

2014-03-29 - Around Park and to Luckie Park on Vilano 3 Speed

Miles: 10.4
Start Time 10:47
Moving Time: 1:02:13
Elevation(Ft): 191
Avg Spd(M): 10.0
Max Spd(M): 29.1
HR Avg(BPM):
HR Max(BPM):
Temp Out: 70
Temp In: 75

Did 2 laps in park then decided I was willing to walk home from Luckie Park if need be so I stopped and put on helmet and gloves, did another in the park lap then hit the road for Luckie. When I got there I decided I might as well go on around. I had to do one last lap in the park to get to 10 miles.

The bike performs well. The downshift from 3rd to 2nd is not always so clean. The shift cable adjustment looks good. Sometime it is because I do not let the shifter rotate all the way to the second gear stop and other times it seem to just hang up momentarily. Hopefully more break-in will take care of it.

At 21 pounds this bike is about the same as my road bike. I can feel the difference in weight with the new wheels when I carry it up the steps into the trailer. This is a good thing.

Shifter Adjustment Right On (White line between two parallel bars):

Hub and Shift Cam:

Front View:

No comments:

Post a Comment